Keep Your Car Running Well
Your vehicle represents a significant investment. In order to get the most out of your car, routine maintenance is a must.
Caliber Auto Care offers the same factory-recommended maintenance packages offered by dealerships. But you don't have to wait uncomfortably at a dealership - instead, enjoy Starbucks coffee on us at our iPad Wi-Fi Bar. Or, we'll take you home in our complimentary courtesy shuttle if you don't have time to wait.
Find a Nearby Location »
Benefits of Regular Car Maintenance
With expert mechanics and unparalleled customer service, there are plenty of reasons to bring your vehicle into Caliber Auto Care. But here are a few reasons why regular maintenance is the key to keeping your vehicle running smoothly.
- By keeping up with your car's maintenance scheduled now, you can reduce costly repairs in the future.
- Some car manufacturers may require you to get regular car maintenance to keep your warranty valid.
- You may not know it driving down the road, but a regular tune up can potentially reveal serious safety issues.
- Keep your car running longer with regular maintenance appointments like oil and filter changes.
- If you plan on eventually selling your car, a good maintenance record can provide assurance to future buyers.
CAR MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Having and keeping up with a maintenance checklist makes insurance companies happy. Not only does it keep you safe, it keeps others on the road safe as well. When your car is running properly there is less potential for unexpected mishaps. According to Allstate, here are some top items to check off regularly.
- Check your tire pressure and the wear-and-tear of the treads.
- Regular oil checks keep your engine running properly.
- You should also check coolant, brake fluid, and other fluids essential for your vehicle's proper performance.
- Ensure your headlights and taillights are in working order.
- When your windshield wipers start to leave streaks that block your visibility, it may be time for new wiper blades.
- Have your brakes checked to ensure safety on the road.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Let the pros at Caliber Auto Care help you with your maintenance needs. From changing your oil and engine filter to checking fluid levels, we are happy to do it for you. Here are some services we offer.
Drive-thru oil changes
Our Drive-Thru Oil Change offers you the same quick, full-service oil change without ever leaving the driver’s seat.
Brake checks and brake pad replacements
As your one-stop shop for on-the-spot brake checks and brake servicing, we’ll stop at nothing when it comes to keeping you safe.
The smallest misalignment can cost you big. We will get your vehicle re-aligned utilizing the latest laser alignment system available. We also do tire rotations to make sure your tires experience even wear and tear.
For battery and electrical systems, we take pride – and take charge – in fixing the problem fast. All the positives; none of the negatives.
Why Caliber Auto Care?
We pride ourselves on being different from your average auto service shop with ASE Certified Technicians and state-of-the-art equipment. That all starts with our friendly greeting and extends to our satisfaction guarantee, driving unparalleled customer service through everything we do. When you come to Caliber Auto Care, you can expect to be treated with respect. All of our team members take pride in putting the customer first and want to give you the best experience possible. Here are some things that set us apart from the rest:
- You will be greeted by one of our team members promptly after pulling up.
- All services include a thorough courtesy inspection and free Digital Vehicle Inspection report complete with photos of your vehicle.
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Kids love our enclosed indoor play area (currently closed.
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee in the waiting room.